Why is diet and nutrition the most important part of fitness? Good nutrition and proper diet are integral in living a healthy lifestyle. When combined with physical exercise, the 22 days meal plan can help you lose weight and maintain a healthy body mass index (BMI). On top of that, you can reduce the risk of chronic diseases, such as cancer and heart disease, by consuming nutritious meals based from this effective meal plan.
The food you eat greatly affects how you look and feel. Yes, exercising regularly is important. However, according to studies, diet and nutrition are the primary factors that affect the overall wellbeing and fitness of a person. For thousands of years, food has been used to treat terminal and acute illnesses, including autoimmune diseases and heart conditions.
What Is This Revolutionary Eating Regimen?
The 22-day meal plan is a type of vegan diet. It emphasizes on eating fresh plant-based foods. It is different from conventional vegetarian diets because it eliminates the use of processed and preserved vegan-friendly ingredients. Hence, milkshakes, protein bars, and meat substitutes are left out.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Sean Pertwee (Actor)
- Quality - The oil sprayer for cooking is made...
- Multipurpose - This olive oil sprayer mister...
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Andoni Aduriz, Juan María Arzak, Anthony...
What Are the Notable Benefits?
The 22-days nutrition doesn’t include animal products in its meal plans. To meet calorie requirements, it relies heavily on other food groups, including legumes, vegetables such as stuffed peppers, fruits, and seeds. Wheat is essentially eliminated. This makes the meals gluten-free.
- Detoxifies your body
- Improves your mood and mental health
- Helps you lose weight without having to exercise for hours
- Boosts hearth health
- Effectively burns fats and cholesterol
- Eliminates the need for fasting
- Gluten-free diet
- Perfect for those with obesity or any autoimmune disorders
- Promotes healthy cell production and organ repair
- Fights cancer
- Boosts the immune system
- Recipes tested by dietitians and fitness experts
The Disadvantages You Should Take Note Of
- Reduced calorie intake
- Feeling of lethargy in the first seven days
- Requires cooking regularly
How and Why the Meal Plan Works
Vegetarians, including the people who follow the 22-days meal plan, don’t eat dairy, poultry, and other animal products. Rather, they use legumes, beans, vegetables, and fresh fruits in preparing meals.
The 22-days meal plan is an effective strategy for improving your body’s ability to absorb nutrients. It has also been proven that it can decrease all-cause mortality, and reduce the risk of diabetes mellitus and coronary heart disease by 40%.
Also, results suggest that following the meal plan can minimize the symptoms of metabolic syndromes and autoimmune diseases by 50%. This properly planned vegan diet is effective, and healthful for glycemic and weight control.
By decreasing blood pressure and blood lipids and by reversing atherosclerosis (fat buildup), the plant-based diet can treat and prevent cardio-metabolic diseases and other terminal illnesses. All of these benefits are mainly due to the restriction of foodstuff rich in gluten and the elimination of animal and processed products in the diet.
Nowadays, the trend is to focus on healthy food consumption as the primary fitness goal. If you get accustomed to healthy eating habits, you’ll become happier and healthier. In a recent study involving 14 food categories, eating greens and white meat contributed the largest score to “eating happiness.” The overall feeling of satisfaction lasted for eight days. And on average, the consumption of sweets and sodas only resulted in “induced happiness,” which only lasted for a brief period.
What’s more, healthy eating will enable you to lose weight and reduce body fat effectively. This, in turn, makes you feel more confident and decrease the risk of illnesses. Recent studies, including those funded by Harvard, indicated that intake of healthy food is integral to any fitness regimen. Physicians, TV personalities, and dietitians, such as Marco Borges, recommend the 22 days meal plan to anyone who can benefit from it.
- Set includes: 7.75 inch and 11 inch fry pans,...
- Dishwasher safe: Easy to clean and dishwasher...
- Polished cooking surface does not discolor,...
- Cookware also features cool grip handles...
- 48 PCS SILVERWARE SET FOR 8: Includes 8...
- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL: This silverware...